The AB/NWT Chapter of the Canadian Evaluation Society is seeking expressions of interest (EOI) for facilitators to deliver professional development events to its members and other interested participants. Questions? email@example.com
At this time, CES AB/NWT is offering online sessions only. Sessions are delivered in real time on the CES AB/NWT Zoom account. We will consider in-person opportunities once public health orders allow.
You do not need to be a resident of Alberta or NWT to submit an EOI.
Please provide a brief and clear description of your proposed session. Participants tend to be particularly interested in hands-on learning experiences and take-aways applicable to their practice, but we are open to considering other types of sessions. We aim to let you know within a month if we want to move ahead with your EOI.
As part of booking a session, the facilitator and CES representative will sign a contractual agreement.
- Provide a session description and facilitator bios for promotion purposes
- Prepare presentation, including slide deck and handouts for participants, if applicable
- Meet online with CES AB/NWT in advance of the session to discuss logistics
- Deliver the presentation to meet the learning objectives as outlined in the EOI
- Submit an invoice for the facilitation fee
CES AB/NWT representative:
- Promote the event
- Organize registration of participants
- Advise facilitator(s) of number of participants expected and other details as they arise
- Compile results of evaluations and send to facilitator(s)
- 1-hour session – $150
- Half-day session – $500
- Full-day session – $1000
Minimum participants – We require a minimum of 12 registrants within 3 days of the scheduled start date to proceed with the learning opportunity. Otherwise it will be cancelled and the facilitator fee will not be paid.