The Canadian Evaluation Society, Alberta and Northwest Territories Chapter is pleased to request nominations for volunteers to stand for election to our 2021-2022 Board of Directors. Elections will be held at our next Annual General Meeting on September 24, 2021 (SAVE THE DATE!). Terms are for two years. Nominees do not have to attend the AGM to put their names forward.
The Board of Directors, made up of evaluation professionals, meet via teleconference each month to plan the work of the Chapter. We arrange for professional development and networking events for Members and others in the evaluation community. We promote and advocate for evaluation on behalf of our Members.
Board nominees should be:
- Member in good standing of AB/NWT Chapter (students welcome!)
- Willing to participate in Board activities
- Interested in evaluation
- Able to attend regular monthly board meetings
Interested members may put their names forward by emailing [email protected]
- A short written statement of their willingness to serve
- The name of a CES member in good standing who will second the nomination