© 2014-2020 | Staff Login
Webinar | Partnership polarity: How solo work supports collaboration
12:00 – 1:00pm MDT.
Do too many emails and meetings prevent you from achieving big outcomes? Make time for focused, solo work to solve complex problems, cultivate innovation and optimize collaboration with your team and partners. We will share what has worked (and not worked) for us.
This practical session will cover how to:
– Consider your and your team’s “wildly important goals.”
– Create space for solo work that contributes to results that matter.
– Use solo work to support meaningful collaboration and partnership.
Jodi Thesenvitz and Jana Lait, Six Pencils Consulting
About Six Pencils Consulting:
We work with teams to gain a deep understanding of their sticky problems, and to map out focussed, innovative ways to achieve wildly important outcomes.
We combine evidence and creativity through a social science lens. Our expertise includes:
– Impact-oriented project design, implementation and evaluation
– Interactive learning opportunities
– Participatory facilitation
– Action-oriented writing
Cost: CES Members – $15 | Non-members – $25
Note – If we do not reach our minimum number of participants for this webinar, it will be cancelled and refunds will be issued.